- Turn to the east. Trace a circle about you, if you will.
- Trace a pentagram, and say: 'Willow!'
- Turn to the north, trace pentagram, say: 'Kaylee!'
- Turn to the west, trace pentagram, say: 'Gabrielle!'
- Turn to the south, trace pentagram, say: 'Starbuck!'
- Return to the east. Visualise the pentagrams and the figures of the heroines around you.
The names have of course been picked to work with the elemental associations of the cardinal points (air, earth, water and fire, respectively), but I don't think I need to go deeper into my reasoning at this point. I purposefully picked characters from different shows, though (even if there is a slight imbalance in favour of Joss Whedon).
(Someone could perhaps wonder why the characters are all female. The fact that I'm a heterosexual male might have something to do with that.)